This event is now over
Our Lean Six Sigma training course will teach you the techniques in Six Sigma and its use in industries today. It is for professionals who have been trained on the Lean Six Sigma improvement methodology, and who lead or support improvement initiatives within the organization. The course is aligned to IASSC exam, integrates lean and DMAIC methodologies using case studies and real-life examples, and will give you the skills to empower your organization for continuous improvement. The program will help individuals prepare for the IASSC Examination which is the global certification.
What skills will the student gain?
After the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
• Understand Lean Six Sigma method
• To gather data, and participate in problem solving
• Apply statistical methods to improve business processes
• Design and implement Six Sigma projects
• What is the DMAIC process?
• Root cause analysis and basic statistical analyses on process measurements
• To identify and control wasteful processes
• To evaluate daily activities, to reduce cycle times, and improve quality
• To evaluate problems, statistically and quantitatively
• Support and assist Black Belts
• Increase profitability using Lean Six Sigma methodology
• Prepare for the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam
Cost of Six Sigma Training
Certification cost has two components -
1. Lean Six Sigma Training:
• Classroom Training – 2 days
• Certificate + Book + Online test database
2. Certification Exam Cost:
• Price varies by certification body
Who Should Attend:
• Quality Managers
• Program Managers
• Analysts & Managers
• Individuals who want to learn & practice them
• Introduction to Six Sigma
• Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
• What is Define Phase
• What is Measure Phase
• What is Analyze Phase
• What is Improve Phase
• What is Control Phase
• About Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
• About Lean Management
What will you get?
• Classroom training
• Certificate signed by Six Sigma Black Belt Trainer
• Six Sigma materials
• Case Studies
• Online access to Mock Tests
Who are we?
Palium is a training organization conducting trainings on Functional, Soft-Skills, IT and Project Management areas. We have conducted trainings for leading corporates like ITC, JUSCO, Adani Wilmar, Volatas and many others.
We also conduct trainings on Primavera P6, MS Project and other Project Management related topics.
Our Trainer is an experienced professional with over 25 years of industry experience and a certified Black Belt and has helped individuals to achieve certification and work successfully in the Quality domain.
Palium Software Services Private Limited
1st Floor, ‘Sheeba Bhavan’, 1/22, Poddar Nagar
(Near South City Mall/Dominos Pizza),
Kolkata, West Bengal 700068
P: +91-842 059 4969 L: +91-33-4001 7947
Salt Lake Office:
Room # 841, 8th Floor, RDB Boulevard,
Salt Lake Sector V, Kolkata - 700091
For Registration Call:
Barindra De:9051092035 or Shrabana Pal: 8420594969
E: email@example.com W: www.paliumtrainings.biz
January 12, 2019 — 10:00 am to
January 13, 2019 — 6:00 pm
Palium Learning Center
1/22 Poddar Nagar
Near South City Mall
Kolkata, West Bengal